[wplug] cores

Max Putas maxblaze at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 18:12:31 EST 2008

Python's strength is its "batteries included" approach. I've written a
network protocol and a client/server app to go with it in python so I
don't doubt its usefulness ;)

As for the IP/netmask problem, there's a package out there that will
handle both IPv4 as well as IPv6 addresses in this regard very nicely:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/IPy/

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 5:53 PM, Mackenzie Morgan <macoafi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Seriously....what about Whitespace?  Or Brain Fuck?  Or Shakespeares'
> Programming Language?
>

> On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 5:41 PM, Jonathan S. Billings <wbanguna at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Sun, Mar 02, 2008 at 11:23:14AM -0500, Tom Rhodes wrote:
> > > Python is the worst, most useless programming language I have
> > > seen and I DARE ANYONE to argue with me.  :P
> >
> > I think you just haven't seen enough programming languages, if you
> > think Python is the most useless.
> >

> > --
> > Jonathan Billings <wbanguna at gmail.com>
> >

> --