[wplug] programming languages [was cores, but someone had a beef with Python and would rather take segfaults...]

Patrick Wagstrom patrick at wagstrom.net
Sun Mar 2 18:09:21 EST 2008

Brainfuck is child's play.  Real programmers use Malbolge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malbolge

Of course, there are pleanty of other interesting languages out there.  Guy
  Steele and Dick Gabriel did a GREAT overview of the a massive number of
strange languages in their History of Programming Languages Keynote last
year.  55 slides, 55 languages, 55 words per language.  BRILLIANT.

Personally, I think that Piet is a beautiful language.

Unfortunately, ACM can't post the video online because they used many a
song without getting copyright clearance.

--Patrick