[wplug] redo wplug's annual picnic?

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 00:10:32 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 11:01 PM, Beth Lynn Eicher
<bethlynneicher at gmail.com> wrote:

> To this end, I am interested in organizing a weather-resistant
> family-friendly social event in 2008. If I hear a loud cry for picnic,
> then perhaps we'll try it again this year but I think at this point
> bowling may be a safer bet. Please let me know your comments off-list.

There will be no picnic redo. Look for the picnic in late summer 2009.

You folks really like the bowling idea. Look for that in the Fall or Winter.

It looks like this summer we'll have a movie night too...
http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-plan/2008-June/002115.html