[wplug] domain question

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 13:52:18 EDT 2008

If you're willing to pay a little bit more to be sure that you'll be
happy with your registrar, I usually point people to pairnic.com.

Not the cheapest, no bundled services included.   However, they have
real live customer service and their prices (especially for longer
term registrations) are competitive.

Those bundled services are basically commodities.  When I had Nidhog
as my ISP and a static IP, they were happy to run my DNS for me.  Most
web-hosts will handle DNS for you.  And if you want something like
failover mail, you probably are going to pay for the DNS service
anyway.

I like pairnic.com.  They're a local company.  YMMV.

Mike