[wplug] Hard drive recovery

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Wed Jul 16 15:00:34 EDT 2008

Did you try SpinRite from grc.com -- it does some pretty amazing stuff
and I have had some good sucess with it -- as long as the drive still
spins and the drive can be seen by the bios it's worth a try -- it
will run from a floppy or a CD and dosn't care how the drive was
formatted.  If the drive is really screwed up it might take a while to
run and it's only $89.00!

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services
Suite 19