[wplug] mail attachments?

Jonathan S. Billings wbanguna at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 16:50:26 EST 2008

On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 04:05:23PM -0500, Zach wrote:
> I am trying to send an attachment with /usr/bin/mail, I just read the
> entire manual page and it doesn't mention attachments at all.

That's because 'mail' doesn't create MIME enclosures.  One of the
reasons I like the 'mutt' mail reader is that you can use it with
"mailx" commpose mode, giving you the ability to send a message from
the command like, and there's an -a flag to let you attach a file.
It'll create the appropriate MIME enclosure for the file.

--
Jonathan Billings <wbanguna at gmail.com>