[wplug] Recording streaming music?

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 20:41:28 EST 2008

I like vsound (http://www.vsound.org/).

You run vsound, and pass it the name of your audio application as an
argument.  vsound writes the audio output of that program to a wav
file.  Then, run oggenc to turn it into an ogg file.

The nice thing about vsound is that it is command line based, and can
work with programs that aren't aware of it (e.g. realplayer).

Mike