[wplug] Leasing desktops/servers/infrastructure -- anybody with experience?

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Fri Jan 4 15:33:19 EST 2008

In once leased a server from Dell because I didn't have the money to
buy it and they made it easy.

I was surprised that when I recently completed the lease, I was unable
to contact anybody to arrange to return the equipment.  They evidently
had no interest in it.  So...I guess I actually bought it - at a
reasonable rate.

Greg