[wplug] Wireless Site Survey

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Thu Feb 28 21:02:43 EST 2008

This is not a business network, rather an "industrial network" in an
aluminum manufacturing facility.  All Cisco 1240AG access point, and
my client adapters are industrial devices from Quatech.

I do have a Linksys WPC55AG; what if any 3rd party tools work with
that card?  Also, I'd like something allowing me to use external
antennas, such as the SuperCard.

Dave