[wplug] screen resolution problem

Zach netrek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 00:43:27 EST 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 5:33 AM, Mackenzie Morgan <macoafi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you tried 7.10?  It includes xrandr which lets >you set the resolution
> on the fly.
> Example:
> xrandr -s 1024x768
>
> You don't even need to sudo it.

Evening Mackenzie,

That sounds great but I don't have a CD burner. I have a CDROM and
broadband but no burner and I won't be able to get one until I buy my
new system but that won't be for another 2 months. If anyone can make
me a copy of the latest Ubuntu Live CD, Knoppix Live CD, Mepis Live CD
and the Debian testing ("lenny") install discs onto regular CDs I
would gladly pay for any shipping, handling, media costs plus what you
feel your time is worth.

Zach