[wplug] VmWare

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:51:28 EST 2008

The benchmarks I saw just after Virtualbox came out put it as faster than
Qemu (the previous performance champ), which it's built upon.  That's only
the case if you tell it to pre-allocate a certain amount of hard drive
space.  If you tell to to dynamically resize, it's a dog.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
Linux User #432169