[wplug] VmWare

Bruce Letterle bruce at creativewebtech.com
Wed Feb 27 09:02:27 EST 2008

Parallels is another option. They have gotten noticed because of their
Mac version, but I hear the PC version is pretty good. At $49, it is
pretty reasonable. It's made by the the sponsors of OpenVZ, who make the
server product Virtuozzo. www.parallels.com.

Bruce Letterle
Creative Web Technologies
412-755-1001 office