[wplug] Port Redirecting

Eric esw148 at cawunited.com
Sat Feb 16 16:00:33 EST 2008

Thanks for the advice.
Like you said though, with the first idea, there would still be the slow
connection speed.  I originally had the content on server 1, but moved it to
server 2 for the faster speed.
Server 1's upload speed is about 500 kbps, and server 2's is  2 mbps, so
there's a considerable difference.  I am using virtual hosts on server 1 and
2 now.  They're basically the same setup, except that server 1 only has the
1 html file for each domain, whereas server 2 has all of the content for
each domain.
I don't want to proxy it, because I'll still have the problem of the speed.
I guess there's no real way around it, I can't have it both ways.  I'll just
have to wait until I can use port 80 on server 2.

Thanks for your help,

Eric