[wplug] Core duos?

Richard Farina sidhayn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 11:52:39 EST 2008

Interestingly enough I see very few Core Duos anymore, mostly I see Core
2 Duos.  Now this is an important distinction as I understand it because
the Core 2 Duos are 64-bit and the previous ones were not.  Also I don't
recall about the Core Duos but I believe that all Core 2 duos have the
cpu virtualization extentions as well.

+0.02

-Rick