[wplug] Core duos?

Matthew White mgw854 at msn.com
Fri Feb 8 07:01:07 EST 2008

Zach,

A Core Duo is only 1 CPU- even though it has two cores, it only counts as 1
unit.  So you shouldn't need to do anything to take advantage of its'
features.  As for getting a desktop, newegg.com has some pre-built PC's and
parts- so you could either build you own (the cheapest way) or get a
pre-built one, without an OS on it (also not a bad way to go).  The prices
at newegg are always less than retail.  Hope this helps!

Matt