[wplug] pf and openbsd

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:01:03 EST 2008

Before messing with iptables, set a little script to undo whatever you did
after 5 minutes when you mess with it so you can test out the changes, that
way if you *do* lock yourself out, you know 1) not to use those settings 2)
how to get back in

On Feb 6, 2008 11:15 AM, Teodorski, Chris <teodorski at ppg.com> wrote:

> I would LOVE to hear a pf tutorial. I *kinda* know Iptables, at least
> enough to lock myself out of my own server, but I know nothing of pf.
>
> Chris
>
> Sorry for the top post -- kinda of hard to correct once it has been top
> posted.

Mackenzie Morgan
Linux User #432169
ACM Member #3445683