[wplug] sat. feb.5th meeting for XO users

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sat Feb 2 00:19:48 EST 2008

Carolyn Schumacher wrote:
> We are very interested in the Sat. meeting to get help
> with our XO because we haven't been able to get it on
> the internet on our home network. Unfortunately, we
> are both very sick with colds and probably can't get
> to the Feb 2nd meeting. When is your next meeting and
> will you be doing any demos again next time?

It will be a few months before the next installfest, but you may
be able to get some help here on the list (unfortunately, I don't
know enough about the XO to be any help).  Our next meetings are
currently scheduled for the evening of February 20 and Saturday
morning on March 8.  The structure of the Saturday meeting
probably doesn't lend itself to troubleshooting very well.  I
don't know if a topic has yet been chosen for the Feb. 20 meeting.