[wplug] fixing the time?

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 22:35:29 EDT 2008

Are you running ntp? "ps -ef | grep ntp"

If so, you may wish to stop ntp, set the time via ntpdate, and restart ntp

Something like

/etc/init.d/ntp stop
ntpdate 0.pool.ntp.org
/etc/init.d/ntp start

( if you are not running ntp, it's a good idea - you will get more accurate time )

Also, set the hardware clock from the system clock:  hwclock -w

 Terry McIntyre <terrymcintyre at yahoo.com>

"Go is very hard. The more I learn about it, the less I know." -Jie Li, 9 dan