[wplug] wplug operations (we wplug presentations)

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu Aug 28 12:40:51 EDT 2008

"Michael Semcheski" <mhsemcheski at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Zach Uram wrote:
> >> I thought it would be cool to have archived presentations online like
> >> the CLUG does:
>
> Zach, I think you should be able to find most of the old presentations
> via the wiki.  Speak up again if you can't.

If you go to the file list at
<http://www.wplug.org/w/index.php/Special:Imagelist> you can find
them there.  They all should have "pres" in the filename, so the
search feature will bring them up quickly.

As Mike mentioned, we can always use volunteers to help improve
things.  We had hoped that the wiki would be a way to lower any
barriers to entry and make contributing as easy as possible.  For
example, if you think a page listing and linking to all the
presentations would be valuable, you can simply make one yourself!

It'd be best if you created an account on the wiki to do this, but
we do allow anonymous edits.  (A few pages, such as the main page,
can only be edited by admins.)