[wplug] SciTE Users?

Weber, Lawrence A laweber at switch.com
Fri Aug 22 10:47:51 EDT 2008

I am using SCIntilla - SciTE editor on both Linux and Windows PC's.
Works fine but am having problems formatting my Linux printouts.  The
pages have headers and footers and a banner containing the time,
filename, and page information.  The SciTE information says that the
editor cannot format headers/footers/banners with GTk+.  My printer is
set for no banners and no footers.  These banners only appear with SciTE
printouts but then again I don't print much from other applications.

Does anyone have any idea where this formatting information is coming
from?

The Linux printouts also use some really ugly fonts and sizes.