[wplug] Fedora Core 9 Notes:

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 09:09:34 EDT 2008

I've done a number of Fedora 8 and 9 installs and haven't had the problems
with the media.  To be honest, the problems seem more with downloading and
burning Fedora 9 than with Fedora 9 itself.  That is, if the ISO doesn't
make it to the disk correctly, all bets are off.

I really like Feodra 8.  9 feels like a step in the right direction, but
there are some bugs to work out.  (I believe that 8 is scheduled for longer
support than 9, so I'm fine with 9 having some rough edges.)

Also, its no longer called Core.  I think the last "Core" release was 5 or
6.  Now its just 8, 9, and in a few months, 10.

Mike