[wplug] Fedora Core 9 Notes:

Jason Dunn binaryred at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 09:09:28 EDT 2008

I've been running FC9 64-bit on a laptop for a couple months now, and
besides some wireless problems that were kernel related (fixed now)
and my resume not always working, I've had no problems worth speaking
of with FC9.  I did download the DVD and installation was fine for me.
 The DVD check still fails as far as I know, but it doesn't mean
anything as the install has always worked for me.

Jason