[wplug] Bonfire ... middle of nowhere

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Sat Aug 2 02:31:22 EDT 2008

Heya,

Every year, I normally go on a camping trip to get out of the DC
area for a few days.  Normally just north of Cranberry Township
because that's where friends and family can easily meet me.

So, this is an invite to come and sit by the bonfire, have a few
home made beers, and eat some good food.  We'll have some great
conversation, and good times.  Last year we had some fireworks.  This
year; however, we may not, have any of those.  Because, well, we
learned the hard way that sometimes a lot of beer, a huge fire,
fireworks, and Linux don't mix well ... I blame Linux myself but,
whatever ...

Interested?  The date is Saturday the 9th of August, guess
any time after three sounds good.  Oh, and you'll probably
need to bring your own lawn chairs ... it's the middle of
no where so yer stuck with an outhouse instead of a
port-a-john, sorry, but it's probably a bit cleaner than any
porto I've forced myself to use before.  :P

--
Tom Rhodes