[wplug] Who's in charge of this group? - Inter group meeting BerkeleyTIP-Global August 2 Saturday

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Aug 1 13:11:55 EDT 2008

"john_re" <john_re at fastmail.us> wrote:
> Please tell me - who is in charge in this group?

<http://www.wplug.org/w/index.php/WPLUGBoard> lists the current
board of directors, though "in charge" might be overstating it -
it's more like "tries to keep the chaos level within acceptable
limits."  :)

> I ask because I'm wondering: who are the person(s) who might be the ones
> to help arrange & coordinate an inter group meeting?

Our main contact address is <info at wplug.org>, though this may be
more of a subject for our program planning committee at
<events at wplug.org>.  I doubt we can pull something together for
tomorrow, but it sounds like future events are worth discussing.
I'll bring it up at our next board meeting.  Thanks.