[wplug] indexing

Justin Ehrlichman jeman062383 at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 12:06:42 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have an interview for a unix sys admin job on Monday. It's just
general system administration and maintenance. One of the
responsibilities they mentioned was "indexing" The job description is
very vague and not really all that technical so their is very little
clarification. It's through a staffing agency so they don't know too
much about it either. I tried to google unix indexing but didn't come up
with much. I did ask one of the recruiters at the agency what his
thoughts were and he thinks that they want files named a certain way. My
other theory is maybe they're using something like beagle to do indexing?

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?