[wplug] Verizon FIOS experience with Linux?

Brian A. Seklecki (Mobile) bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com
Sun Apr 6 19:49:39 EDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-04-06 at 18:45 -0400, Greg Simkins wrote:
> Verizon offers a very low price.  It works very well for many people.

Generally speaking I would agree -- although Business DSL is
significantly more expensive, yet is delivered with the same ad-hoc last
mile copper infrastructure, terminates into the same DSLAM, transits the
same ATM network, yet offers the same SLA.

How do you like your seal: Bloody as hell or burnt to a crisp?

~BAS (Long live northpoint!)

> Perhaps the fact that their customer service sucks is compensated by the low
> price?

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.