[wplug] Dependency issues

Ben Beige dariuscardren at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 11:37:00 EST 2008

I am trying to install kmuddy on Debian Lenny, I get the following error:

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of kmuddy:
 kmuddy depends on libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.8really3.3.7); however:
  Version of libqt3-mt on system is 3:3.3.8b-5.
dpkg: error processing kmuddy (--configure):
 kmuddy

It seems to me that i have a version on libqt3-mt that meets those
requirements from what I see here, but it must not be.

--
Ben Beige
dariuscardren at gmail.com