[wplug] Verizon FIOS experience with Linux?

Duncan Hutty dhutty+wplug at ece.cmu.edu
Fri Apr 4 08:04:24 EST 2008

Nathan Marcus wrote:
> If it is the same physical infrastructure, what are the top reasons to
> go through nidhog?

I have DSL service from nidhog, not FIOS. The main reason in my opinion
is that they are a small company with some great people. I have had
several (>8?) interactions with them over a couple of years or so (only
one of which was caused by a problem at their end), both technical and
sales/billing, and have had almost immediate response that resolved the
issue every time.

I'll happily plug nidhog.
Oh and they get you one step further from VZ.
--
Duncan Hutty
System Administrator, ECE

Please use informative subject lines