[wplug] Weekend lunch/dinner meet up?

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 3 19:25:54 EST 2008

Greetings,

Unfortunately - there will be no meeting next week.  According to the
wiki that is.  Anyone interested in trying to do a meet up?  Lunch,
dinner, drinks, whatever?  My tentative plans below:

Thursday into town, attempt to hang out with old friends;
Friday night - club;
Saturday - club, old friends again;
Sunday open;
Monday - ??? Go home?

So if you're dying to have a few beers over the weekend, or
just want to hear some crazy guy rant about stuff you don't
care about - lets get together for a hang out session.

We can chat about, well, what we always chat about.  Beer,
Open Source, ONC, etc.  Dig?  Send me an email!

*** THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL WPLUG EVENT - DRINKING BEER IS ENCOURAGED ***[1]

[1]: Unless it's coors light.

--
Tom Rhodes