[wplug] Verizon FIOS experience with Linux?

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Thu Apr 3 11:57:10 EST 2008

I have half a clue.  I don't know what a PVC is, but I just got my
FIOS through Nidhog (www.nidhog.net).  So far, I am quite happy with
it, but then so far, I have been using mostly Windows and OS X and
haven't really done much networking.  Good bandwidth though.  (4854
kbps down/1837 kbps up per http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/).

Greg