[wplug] disk usage (Out of Office Reply)

Neal Sofge neal_sofge at rand.org
Tue Apr 1 09:10:50 EST 2008

> I don't think there's a way to differentiate between real posts and
> auto-responder posts.

For those on the list with an entrepreneurial bent, I think there's a
market opportunity here.  When last I looked (ca. 2003) there weren't
any really good solutions to this problem.

--
Neal Sofge, Web Technology Analyst
RAND Corporation <http://www.rand.org/>

may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.