[wplug] Paper spam?

Larry Daberko larry at daberko.com
Mon Sep 10 21:05:03 EDT 2007

This is a first for me... I got a snail mail about winning the
International lotto commission Promotion, which is identical to the one
I usually see in spam emails.  But this is an actual paper letter
postmarked Malaga (Spain?).  They even attempted to make it look
official, but I can see the cheap print job, but it might fool an
unsuspecting person.  Anybody else see this?

As usual they ask for all your bank info and claim an advance fee is
required.  I'm wondering if this falls under some kind of fraud under US
mail regulations?

LBD