[wplug] Free hardware at 9/8 WPLUG GUM

curlynoodle at gmail.com curlynoodle at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:32:24 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

Eric Cooper recently offered some legacy hardware to the list.  He cannot attend
the 9/8 GUM, but I offered to transport everything to the meeting for
distribution.  Several items have been claimed, so please plan to attend if you
expressed interest.  Anything not claimed will be taken to Goodwill.

In addition to the items Eric provided:
http://wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-market/2007-September/000125.html

I have a Dell dual P3 server with RAM and SCSI, which will be free to good home.
  Please contact me offlist if you want the server, cannot attend the meeting,
and _CAN_ pick it up tonight.  Otherwise, see you tomorrow.

One last item, if anyone has _clean_ CD cases which they are willing to donate
for SoftwareFreedomDay, please bring them tomorrow.  I need approx 20.

Thanks,
Dave Kraus