[wplug] Free stuff for WPLUG folks

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Sep 4 21:42:31 EDT 2007

Howdy,

My wife and I are going through a bit of a minimalist phase right now,
which means I'm getting rid of stuff.  I've got the following items for
free for WPLUG folks.  Just show up to the meeting on Saturday and I'll
deliver them to you.

* "Version Control with Subversion" - This is the O'Reilly subversion book
* Logitech Wingman Warrior tilt sensitive gamepad and Wingman warrior
joystick (great for neverball)
* NHL 2001 for Windows
* NHL 2002 for Windows
* NHL 2005 for Windows
* The Sims Deluxe for Windows (never opened)
* Command and Conquer Renegade, Need for Speed 3, and Earth & Beyond for
Windows
* OpenBSD 2.5 Official CDs
* "Open Sources: Voices from the Open Source Revolution" from O'Reilly
* "Producing Open Source Software" from O'Reilly
* USB Dance Pad for StepMania
* Laptop backpack from 8th International Conference on Multimodal
Interfaces (pretty good pack actually)
* YPbPr 3 way Video/Audio switch box
* RCA->Coax video modulator
* 4 output cable tv coax amplifier
* Bunny ears/UHF loop antenna
* 3.5" internal floppy drive
* Microsoft Sidewinder Gamepad
* Selection of PCI 100 megabit ethernet cards
* Gravis USB Gamepad
* USR 56K modem
* Various phone cords
* Various IDE cables
* BNC Wireless Antennas
* 2 Coax A/B Switch Boxes
* 24 port cat 5 punch panel
* Lots of outlet plugs for wiring your house for cat 5
* Several 2x Coax splitters

Yeah, it's not all linux related, but most of it is nerdy enough that
someone may find it useful, otherwise it's going up on Freecycle where
people will take basically anything.

Email me OFFLIST if you're interested.

--Patrick