[wplug] muni wif non-starter -- I can also present on this ...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Tue Sep 4 16:44:57 EDT 2007

BTW, I guess I could throw something together on this for the
Saturday meeting.  I could talk about some of the challenges of Mesh
Networking, what I did for the Coast Guard during Katrina, what is
going on in some of the 802.11s standardization space, and point to a
few of the solutions out there that are "works-in-progress" -- both
academic and commercial.

--
Bryan J. Smith   Professional, Technical Annoyance
b.j.smith at ieee.org    http://thebs413.blogspot.com