[wplug] muni wif non-starter

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 16:43:49 EDT 2007

Coverage: Walnut Street from Aiekn to S. Negley; Resources: 17 nodes

Multiply by hundreds of miles of streets in the Pittsburgh area, you do the math.

Econ 101: Businesses don't long remain well-funded if they throw away resources on projects which don't return profits. There is a time to ignore welfare queens who desperately beg for free goodies.

Terry McIntyre <terrymcintyre at yahoo.com>
They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. -- Daniel Webster