[wplug] Best mid-life career advice

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Sep 3 20:01:24 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-09-03 at 12:09 -0400, Michael Semcheski wrote:
> Wanted, developer, with 8-10 years of .NET experience.
> Why not just say "if your name isn't Anders, don't apply."

Well most of .NET's source code is trademarked Java(R) and copyright Sun
-- so it's possible people were doing .NET 1.x (licensed source code
through Java 1.1), but yeah, I run into that all-the-time.  ;)

--
Bryan J. Smith         Professional, Technical Annoyance
mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org   http://thebs413.blogspot.com