[wplug] web file sharing systems

Kevin Squire gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Sat Oct 27 16:01:13 EDT 2007

I used "OpenDocMan" with a number of non-techy users.  Was nice because it was ONLY documents. (i.e. not a full "groupware" type thing).  A little confusing on the setup side for me (maybe cause I was new to that type of app) but the users found it very easy.

http://www.opendocman.com/

Not at all "web 2.0-ish" very stripped down and simple on the user side.  Which for my use was a major plus.

http://gentgeen.homelinux.org