[wplug] web file sharing systems

Pat Barron pat at tiderium.com
Fri Oct 26 15:27:54 EDT 2007

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007, Patrick Wagstrom wrote:
> Does anyone know of a really simple system that will allow multiple
> users to upload and share files through a web interface?  I can always
> resort to a wiki, but I'd rather not.  The other users are primarily
> non-technical in nature, so SCP is not an option.

Maybe something like this:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpfilesadmin/

Or this one seems more sophisticated, and definitely has support for
multiple users (I couldn't tell if the one above does), though perhaps
more complicated to set up:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/philer/

Searching on Sourceforge for "web file sharing" returns a whole bunch of
hits.

--Pat.