[wplug] Boot drive work around

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:53:11 EDT 2007

OK, thanks to Paul and Patrick for the responses.

I can't PXE boot it (don't control my DHCP server.)

I've tried making a USB bootable disk with the minimal install as
Patrick suggested.

dd if=diskboot.img of=/dev/sda

(where sda is my USB flash drive.)

Doing this gives me a looks-good file system, and the computer will
attemp to boot off of it, but it fails.

Hmmm.