[wplug] volunteers needed for Saturday's meeting

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 15 19:05:14 EDT 2007

Folks,

WPLUG relies on volunteers to staff the various positions at it's
meeting.  This can be as simple as someone willing to answer the phone
or helping to setup.  We have a meeting on Saturday and nobody has
signed up to help.

Also, this is elections, so we typically do a pot luck, and we need
people to sign up and volunteer to bring something.  Please, take a
moment, look at the wiki page, and sign up.  If you'd rather not create
a username and password for the wiki, email me and I'll add you.

http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/Meeting-20071020

Hope to see you all on Saturday!

--Patrick