[wplug] Online Backup

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 09:57:49 EDT 2007

I just got a digital SLR camera.  It takes great pictures, I'm very
happy with it.  One problem is that I now have a lot more files, which
are fairly large, that I want to have backed up offsite.

Before, I put everything into CVS and hosted my CVS repository at a
secure web host.  But I don't have enough room at the remote webhost
to hold the raw files created by my camera.

For Windows, there is a service called Carbonite.  For a reasonable
yearly fee, they'll backup everything on your computer to a remote
site.  Anyone know of a similar system for Linux?  Or has anyone run
carbonite under wine?