[wplug] Squirrelmail Config for Multi-Domains

Kevin Squire gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Thu Oct 11 19:13:10 EDT 2007

I know this is not the SM mailing list, just hoping someone could answer this for me...

It a little while, we are going to be using our SM install for 2 different domains.  I found that I can set the org/domain name to be based on the server name, which is exactly what we needed.  Before I changed it, I had:
    $org_name      = "mygroup.org';
and SM is reached by going to mail.mygroup.org

Now from what I read, I can set the $org_name and $domain settings in the config file to be:
    $org_name      = $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'];
    $domain = $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'];

The problem I have noticed is that the $org_name now is showing up as "mail.mygroup.org" on the login page and elsewhere.  I would really prefer that it was without the mail part.

The other domain will follow the same settings (mail.newgroup.com and a prefered $org_name of newgroup.com)

So any thoughts on how to remove the mail. part of the name for the $org_name setting?

--
http://gentgeen.homelinux.org