[wplug] volume levels resetting

Zach netrek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 19:08:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

I run a Debian testing release system and use ALSA with 2.6.18 kernel,
ever since the power went out suddenly last week (had to clear some
files during the mandatory e2fsck) I noticed when I set the volume
levels in my mixer (aumix) and save them it works for the session I am
logged in but as soon as I logoff the user or reboot all the levels
are set back to 0. This never occurred before the power issue. Any
ideas how I can fix this? The sound works fine btw.

Zach