[wplug] Verizon getting developers attention

Richard Farina sidhayn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:57:45 EST 2007

/me is !(holding breath)

Seriously, I think this is a great move, but due to costs, I wouldn't
expect this to be useful for 5-10 years as an optimistic guess.  And as
such, the Neo will have a successor by then ;-)

-Rick Farina

PS> Anyone besides Mackenzie and I into the whole embedded development
thing?  Gentgeen I know you are out there, we need to start ourseleves a
little group.  Like an OpenMoko/OpenEmbedded support group...  I might
even consider OpenWRT developers ;-)