[wplug] Youtube downloading in Linux with wget?

R.E.Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Sun Nov 25 00:05:24 EST 2007

All part of Youtube's effort to prevent you from getting videos.

The easy way to get them is to use Firefox and get the Download Helper 2.5
extension from the extensions website (See the add-on screen in Firefox)

-- OR --

Go to http://keepvid.com - You'll see how that works when you get to the
website.