[wplug] Firefox is too bloated (bookmark insanity)

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 13:22:20 EST 2007

Oh, forgot to mention this.  On one windows machine I saw Firefox go absolutely
nuts and basically clamp down the machine, the culprit turned out to be the
spellchecker too aggressively checking every character.  I forget now how I
fixed it, but that's an avenue to pursue if your firefox is chewing up your ram
too quickly.