[wplug] Firefox is too bloated (bookmark insanity)

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 13:12:34 EST 2007

Just for the record, I've been using Seamonkey, which is the direct successor to
the old Mozilla browser (of which Firefox was supposed to be a "lite" version).
I've used it on both windows and Fedora 6-7 with no significant issues.  Flash
works fine for me (I'm using ndiswrapper on an x86_64 machine), and I really
don't use any browser add-ons so I'm not sure what's out there for it.

The reason I like it is that I can switch from the location bar to searching
with one press of the tab key.  You can roughly emulate this behavior in firefox
but can't duplicate it, so I stick with Seamonkey.

Here's the url for the curious (and of course you can get it via yum on fedora
machines):