[wplug] Linux article coming in the Post-Gazette

Elwin Green elwin15208 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 10:33:44 EST 2007

Greetings all,

  Some of you may remember me, although I haven't been to a meeting in many months. I now cover technology for the P-G, and am working on a piece about Linux for Friday's (11/16) paper. If you are willing to be interviewed for this story, please drop me a line, off-list,  at egreen at post-gazette.com, with your phone # and a good time to call (the sooner the better, because I need to finish writing by early Thursday afternoon, 11/15). Thanks!

  Elwin G.

Please visit my online journal, "My Homewood" - Thank you.