[wplug] Apache Redirects / Rewrites

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 22:53:22 EST 2007

Hey Everybody,

I'm trying to setup Apache2 and Mediawiki.  The wiki is to be accessible at:
domain.tld/wiki/WikiPage

To do this, I've got some rewrite rules that rewrite
domain.tld/wiki/WikiPage to domain.tld/wiki/index.php?title=WikiPage

That seems to be working, and provided it is and everybody's happy,
then life is good.
But of course, I want to do a little more.

What I want to do is redirect requests that aren't to the wiki -
anything not of the form domain.tld/wiki/(.*)$ to a wiki page of the
same name.  In other words:
domain.tld/lists  --> domain.tld/wiki/lists

Can anyone tell me how to do this, and save me some time?

Thanks,

Mike